Webs and The Chocolate Teacher are available to engage YOUR school in professional development in a unique, dynamic, effective, and memorable way. Contact us at theintelligenthoodlums at gmail.com for more information.
- JPMU Informational Video: https://vimeo.com/131279852
- Feedback Survey: https://webs.typeform.com/to/bbSqBt
- Super Villain Name: http://www.runthemLPs.com/JPMUrecruit
- Bookmark & Brochure: http://www.runthemLPs.com/JPMUbookmark
If you enter 0.00 as the price, no credit card info is needed. This is true for all of our free resources on Gumroad.
- How to Read a Paragraph by Paul & Elder: http://www.amazon.com/The-Thinkers-Guide-Read-Paragraph/dp/0944583210
- Padlet Responses: http://www.runthemLPs.com/padletisevil
- Skitch for Paraphrasing
If there are other examples or more info you’d like to see, please comment or contact us.
2 thoughts on “iPadpalooza 2015: Close Reading for Super Villains”
I loved your presentation at Ipadalooza 2015! Great way to engage and help reluctant readers to join in! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much! We’re glad you enjoyed it!